Frequently Asked Questions
These are a few of the most common questions. If you have additional questions feel free to Email me! Norani@noraniart.com
Print Quality & Details
All reproductions in my shop are UV reproductions and are created using a huge, very fancy printer that uses a wide range of inks applied so finely you cannot see the dpi a bit and are very long-lasting. They are printed on flat artist canvas and can be stretched over wooden stretcher bars. The prints are frequently mistaken for originals. The prints are cut by hand as to avoid damage from a cutter blade/clamps.
All reproductions are printed to order by a local printing house and take 4-5 days to arrive back in our studio, then we scurry to package, and ship them to you.
Just a note about displaying your prints: Please do not use tape (including washi tape) on the front of your new print as it will pull the pigment from the canvas.
How is my Artwork Going to be Shipped?
- Please allow some time for our wonderful local printer to create your print. Processing time is dependent on the quantity of prints we have in the works (usually 4-5 days). I will send it to you as soon as it is dry enough to varnish, package, and ship.
- All prints are handled with the utmost care; packaged beautifully in paper or plastic sleeve.
- Orders within Qatar: Most artwork prints will be delivered by our car derivers company and most packages arrive within 2-4 days (for domestic orders) from time of shipping.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we may contact you via email.
Do you Ship Internationally?
- Currently No, but soon. We are working on that. International shipments will be sent via Aramex, DHL or other carrier. International buyers, please note that shipping charges may vary from country to country.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on package weight and distance. If there is any discrepancy -/+ we will let you know via email.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Boarder fees, duties, and handling fees may be charged by other countries. Tracking is available for international shipments. You can track your order by going to “My Account” then “Tracking Orders”.
What Payment Methods are Accepted?
We accept the following credit cards, debit cards, and prepaid cards for payment:
- Mastercard, Visa
- Cash (Locals only)
For prepaid cards, please be sure to register your card with the card issuer. If your card is not registered or activated, you may have issues completing the checkout process.
For cash payments, pay upon delivery.
We’re currently unable to accept check, or PayPal payments.
We use secure 128-bit SSL encrypted payment to make sure that your sensitive data is protected. We provide an additional layer of security because we do not store your credit card information on our servers.
Cancellation & Returns Information
Can I Return/Exchange/Refund or Cancel my Order After Purchased?
Every order, commission, and sale is handled with care and as much clarity and transparency as possible. My goal is for you to be completely thrilled with your purchase! Because of this, all sales are FINAL after 3 days of placing an order. You can cancel your order within 3 days. Also if you received your order and you want to return/exchange/refund for damages, defects or any reason, please contact us within 2 days of receiving and we will be happy to assist you. Please take the time to read descriptions carefully and the check colors on multiple screens if you are concerned about color variations. I try my best to represent the colors and tones in my work honestly and clearly.